Cursor awarded the title "Responsible Employer 2013"
Cursor – the Outsourcing Experts company- was named the Responsible Employer 2013 in a national competition organized by Dziennik Gazeta Prawna.
The purpose of the Responsible Employer program – HR Leader is to promote a positive prominent business in the market in terms of the policy and promotion of positive human resources practices and policies in the field. Cursor company was nominated to the award by the organizer of the competition.
The jury took into consideration the following criteria:
- Compliance with the provisions of the Employment Legislation
- Compliance with health and safety regulations
- The possibility of training for workers
- The dynamics of the development of human resources
- Reputation of a corporate entity
- Employment growth
- Motivation/incentive schemes
- Corporate Social Responsibility.
“We believe that employee satisfaction has a direct impact on the success of the entire company. Cursor Company on daily basis is actively aiming at personal development and improvement of skills of employees. We promote internal promotion system, which allows people to plan their employment and career development. We also care about good work atmosphere. We value friendly relations. We are flexible and open to individual needs of our employees, “- said Marta Buszko – Pakosińska, HR Manager at Cursor.